- In-house performance challenge Brenda Schramm, Cynergy CrossFit Athlete
- Layla D’Emilia, Cynergy CrossFit Athlete#TrustingtheProcess has some great results and success for me personally. Yes I’m one of those obsessed CrossFit people folks make fun of, but you can make fun of me all you want because I have never been so healthy and fit in my life like I am in my 40s. The CrossFit community especially my own box Cynergy is THE BEST community I’ve been lucky to know and be a part of – all supportive and encouraging and EVERY SINGLE ONE has helped me in so many ways.
I haven’t hit sports/fitness wins since I was a kid before knee surgeries – I thought my knee issues and surgeries back when I was 12 and 13 years old would never have me at a competitive level again – why did I think that? Well because I had coaches tell me that – yes coaches who had no clue how to coach nor understand how to train someone back from an injury and for me it was a double whammy with both knee injuries and surgeries. Thanks to Cynthia Carse Brown’s coaching leadership and all the great coaches at Cynergy who have helped me get here in the last 8 months. I know I have way more to go and I am looking forward to that progress!
from a Facebook post
- CrossFit and youth sports… a winning combination! Keith Sweeney, Hanson Youth Football
- Rob Huges IIITomorrow is a bittersweet day for me. As I begin a new chapter with Jessica, I also think back on the wonderful short period we shared at Cynergy. The people, the programming, and atmosphere were amazing to be a part of and hard to leave. I loved every moment I got to spend in your wonderful gym. You’ve created such an amazing place for people to come together and embrace the grind. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your community for a little while. I learned a lot and had a lot of fun in the process. You have created a wonderful place and I know Jessica and I are both going to dearly miss being apart of Cynergy. Thank you again Cindy. You and your staff are incredible and I wish we could have had more time together. All my best,
- Disney World – A CrossFitters observations in the Happiest Place on Earth Nick Frazier, Cynergy CrossFit Coach & Athlete
- The results of training and competing Jen Dupont, Cynergy CrossFit Athlete
- Putting your training to the test Samantha Cuozzo, Cynergy CrossFit Athlete
- “As someone that suffered from the stigma of crossfit I’m glad that I finally took the leap…. The people have been amazing… I’ve never felt more welcomed in any gym I belonged to. The few trainers I’ve worked with have been nothing shy of great… And the most impressive was a personal email from the owner of Cynergy when I signed up… That speaks volumes. Thanks again”
Testimonials B 2017-04-13T06:47:15+00:00