Interested in joining us?
Sign up for our Mail List! CrossFit Kids/Teens
2nd Annual Cynergy CrossFit Kids & Teens Challenge
Join us for the Second Annual CrossFit Kids & Teens Challenge at Cynergy CrossFit!
|Photos by BuzzShootsSports|
This event is open to any CrossFit Kid & Teen in the local area. There will be 2 WODs for each age group and will be announced prior to the event. Click on the CrossFit Kids & Teen Challenge 2013 link below to see the WODs and photos from last year’s event.
- Kids — 5-7 | 8-10 | 11-12
- Teens — 13-15 | 16-17
Event Date: April 13, 2104
Time: 12 noon – 3:00 pm
Cost: $12 per child
Registration Deadline: April 11, 2014
Please arrive by 11:30 am for registration and check in. We recommend bringing food and water.
We look forward to another great year – thank you for joining us as we celebrate The Future of Fitness!
View More Photos on BuzzShootsSports.com
Here were the challenges for the day:
- 8 burpees
- 8 knee raises (from rings)
- 8 walking lunges (to platform to “rescue” item )
- Sprint back to wall to put rescued civilian in safe zone
*Score = # rescued + additional reps for tie-breaker WOD 2 ~ AMRAP 3: ”Race For the Future”
- 50 m Farmer’s Carry ( DB 5 #)
- 5 sit-ups
- Bear Crawl > 5 box jumps (or stacked plates)
- 10 burpees
- 10 ring rows
- Walking lunge to platform (stacked plates of different weights 2 1/2 # – 25#, lightest to heaviest)
- Roll or carry plates back to wall
*Score = total weight + # of additional reps for tie-breaker WOD 2 ~ AMRAP 5: ”Mission Possible”
- 100m Farmer’s Carry w/15# DB
- 10 Wallballs – 6#
- 10 KB Swings 17#