Warm-Up ~ 3 Rounds:
- 10 Jumping Jacks
- Bear Crawl > 3 Monkey Hangs
- 5m 1-legged hops (ea. side)
- Perimeter Run
Discussion: Body Control (Squats, Push-Ups)
Skill: Rope Climbs
W.O.D. ~ 3 Rounds:
- 1 Rope Climb
- 15 Push-Ups
- 25 Squats
Game ~ CrossFit Switch!
CFKids class will be at 10:00 a.m. tomorrow, Good Friday.
There will be no kids’ class next week due to April vacation.
Start Monday, April 21 – yes the day after Easter. Perfect day to rid the house of all those chocolate bunnies!
Eliminate all foods and beverages with sugar and/or artificial sweeteners for 21 days. You can do anything for 21 days!
What to Eat:
- Plenty of meat, chicken, turkey, beef, pork, lamb, etc.
- Plenty of seafood
- Plenty of vegetables – all except corn.
- Plenty of fats – avocados, coconut products – coconut oil, coconut butter, coconut flakes, coconut milk, grass fed butter, ghee, olives, olive oil,
- Nuts and seeds – except peanuts
Foods to avoid:
Bakery products, cereals, grains, legumes, dairy products, all fruit except lemons, limes, one banana or green apple per day, fruit juice and other sweetened beverages, sodas – diet and regular, gum, alcohol, all foods containing sugar, sucrose, fructose, high fructose corn syrup, cane sugar, honey, maple syrup, agave, all artificial sweeteners.
What you will Gain:
- Rebalanced sugar levels
- Decreased cravings. The longer you go without sugar, the less food cravings you will have.
- Increased energy
- Improved sleep quality
- Decreased mood swings
- Overall improved well being
Email Dianne@cynergycrossfit.com if you have any questions. Names will be posted on the white board. Add your name to the list!
Endurance Running WOD 4.15.14
6 / 200 Meter runs (Between rain drops)
Rest 1-1 (your rest is the amount of time it takes to run)
Maintain Reps within 1-2 seconds.
Very Good job especially on your last run!