**There will be no CFKids class on Friday, 10/31**
BUT…That doesn’t get you off the hook, kids!
CFKids Homework ~
- Sort your Halloween candy
- Make a tally chart with the following info for # of reps of each: (each piece = 1 rep)
- Tootsie rolls = Squats
- Reese’s (all varieties) = Burpees
- Kit Kats = Broad Jumps
- Whoppers = Sit-Ups
- Hershey’s = Jumping Jacks
- Nestle Crunch = Squat Thrusts
- Butterfingers = Mountain Climbers
- Nerds = 10 sec. Plank Hold
- Almond joys/Mounds = Push-Ups
- Lollipops = 10 ft. Bear Crawl
- Other = Cartwheels
Also…There’s a TWIST! For each good food choice you make on Halloween, your coach(es) will do 2 burpees on Monday. So that means if each of you makes 6 good food choices and there are 8 kids in class, 6×8=48 so multiply that by 2 and coaches would have to do 96 burpees each! List and be ready to discuss good food choices, as we’ve focused on this week.
Have FUN with this and SEND PICS of candy piles, tally charts with # of reps, and pics of you doing the WOD to firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to see photos!